Under the theme of ‘Generating real-world impact’, the second edition of our annual Impact Investor Conference will bring together Europe’s impact investing sector in The Hague on 7 December 2023.
The second edition of our annual Impact Investor Conference will take place on 7 December 2023 in The Hague.
Under the title ‘Generating real-world impact’, the event will build on the success of last year’s conference, bringing together Europe’s impact investing sector to discuss the mobilisation of private and institutional capital to address society’s biggest challenges.
The event will serve as a platform for experts across the industry to discuss the real-world impact of impact investing strategies, across asset classes and regions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Maurits Schoute, impact investor and board member of PYM
- Christin ter Braak-Forstinger, Chi Impact Capital
- Costas Papaikonomou, Una Terra Venture Capital Fund
- Karin Bouwmeester, PGGM
- Sytske Groenewald, Cardano
- Nicholas Thomas, Pictet Asset Management
- Wim Vandenhoeck, Invesco
- Rosie Rankin, Baillie Gifford
- Jan Anton van Zanten, Robeco
See full agenda and speakers
For more information and to register visit the event website. The agenda will be updated regularly as we confirm speakers.
Impact Investor Conference 2023
Date: 7 December 2023
Venue: Madurodam, The Hague
More info and register